August 30, we signed up for The Color Run SG! I SAW JUSTIN.V... but I'll come back to that later. Heh.
It was my first run EVER so I'm pretty hyped even with an injured knee. Crazy I know. It's a 5KM thing that doesn't have a time limit (AWESOME 1) & there's hiking (AWESOME 2) & you go there wearing white, you leave with pretty colored powders; pink, blue, green, orange, yellow on you (AWESOME 3). & yes, I became a shade darker. Ugly watch tan lines.
^ Last 1KM = PINK.
Feeling super spontaneous, we started lying on the plastic for photos & encouraging / high-5s with strangers "GOOD JOB. 1 MORE KM TO GO"
^After the run, there's free refreshments & after party...
So, Justin....(I'm gonna sing praises now) super hawt, super fit, super tall, super sweet to his girlfriend. I swear our eyes met but I looked away too soon because there's SO MUCH PAIN IN MY KNEE and I wasn't in the mood for photos.
TIPS TO FOLLOW IF YOU'RE GONNA SIGN UP FOR THE NEXT HAPPIEST 5KM
- DO WEAR WHITE. It allows the color show
- MAKE SURE TO TRIM YOUR NAILS. You don't want cornstarch to be stuck in them
- HYDRATE HYDRATE HYDRATE.
- BRING THINGS YOU DONT MIND GETTING COLORED
- DRESS UP. Go crazy with the socks, with the hair.
- STAY FOR THE AFTER PARTY. OMG, that energy on stage, TOO MUCH FUN, & you'll get more colors plastered on you.
Trust me, I'm looking forward to the next run already.